Thursday, December 22, 2011

Goddamn Christwire is Hilarious!

This shit is funny as hell:

taylor lautner shirtless in new moon 2 THE CHRISTIAN GUIDE TO NOT BEING MISTAKEN FOR A HOMOSEXUAL, PT. 1


THE CHRISTIAN GUIDE TO NOT BEING MISTAKEN FOR A HOMOSEXUAL, PT. 1

It seems that some people think I have repressed homosexual tendencies. This is not true. I am attracted to Jesus and to Christianity and to Morality and nothing else. I suspect it is because I am slender, young and attractive, and that is a favored type of the obsessive compulsive athletic homosexual. However, desperate times call for desperate measures, so I will be discussing in this article and the next cautionary measures I am taking so that people stop mistaking me for a somdomite.

This guy then goes on to elaborate about expensive clothes and exercise and being near women is all actually part of some kind of secret, limp-wristed, satanic plot to turn him and other young jesus-freaks gay.

Highly fucking entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment